If you've been following the site the last little while, you know that I'm a fan of Dragon Ball Xenoverse. I gave it a pretty favourable review and I haven't been able to stop talking about it on Radial Dialogue. Further, people who ask me what I'm playing these days always get an earful about my current addiction.
I've said it before and I will say it again, here: Dragon Ball Xenoverse is the best Dragon Ball game since Dragon Ball Budokai 3! Fans of Dragon Ball games will know how much that statement means. If you're not a fan of the gaming franchise but are playing some Xenoverse, you might be happy to hear today's news regardless.
Xenoverse is getting its first DLC pack tomorrow, "Dragon Ball GT Pack 1" which adds a few new characters, a bunch of new moves, a couple of new masters, and some new costuming options for your character.
- 3 new playable characters (Kid Goku GT, Trunks GT and Pan)
- 1 new stage (Planet Tuffle)
- 5 new costumes, 3 new accessories, 9 new Z-souls
- 2 new Masters (Tien and Yamcha)
- 15 new special moves to be learned from Tien and Yamcha
- 4 Time Patrol Quests and 3 Parallel Quests
The pack launches on March 17th (aka TOMORROW) and is available completely free of charge!
Pictures of some of the update features provided in the gallery below.