Hybrid takes your typical third person shooter, turns it on its head, adds a jetpack and says go at. While it certainly carries a unique and refreshing twist on the genre, Hybrid's fast pace gameplay is not for everyone. Not to mention the lack of single player... Sup with dat? If you're a run and gun shooter fan, this game is for you.
- Cover to cover warfare provides a unqiue flare to the third person genre
- The multiplayer map interface awards players with bonus experience
- Delivers all the basic game modes a multiplayer game should
- 3 on 3 action keeps the intensity on high
- Lobby finder takes forever to locate a game
- No story mode
- Fast pace gameplay is not for everyone
Hybrid is some crazy stuff... and after playing it sporadically over the past week I'm still trying to figure out if that's a good or bad thing.
5th Cell, the team behind the awesome, if you think it, you can make it, Scribblenauts, took the idea of a third person shooter and changed it as we know it. Is it ground breaking? Meh. Is it unique? Hell yeah!